Your spiritual chill years are years where the Universe asks you to
RELEASE, REEVALUATE, AND REST!
These years are often associated with the numerology numbers 2, 7, and 9. Numerology follows the energies of 1-9. You can discover if you’re in a spiritual chill year in these three ways…
- Reduce your current age to a single digit (Ex: 20=2, 25=7, 27=9).
- Reduce your month of birth, day of birth, and the current year to a single digit (Ex: 12-20-2018=16=7).
- Reduce the current year down to a single digit (Ex: 2018=11=2). Years that reduce to 2, 7, and 9 will influence everyone around the World during those years.
* Your Number 2 Years will bring a greater desire for spirituality, spiritual relationships, holistic healing/alternative medicine, spa pampering, decluttered zen environments, and/or beauty in landscapes, art, interior design, fashion, and music.
* Your Number 7 Years will bring a greater desire for spirituality, alone time, charity work/donating/volunteering, and intellectual activities like visiting bookstores/libraries, history and art museums, historical/haunted locations, etc. It can be considered the “Jesus” number due to people’s desire to “release” from the material world. It can also bring about funerals and/or physical deaths as well. You’ll have a much more spiritual view on everything in life.
* Your Number 9 Years will bring a greater desire for removing what’s nolonger working for you from the past, reunions with old friends, family, exes, holistic healing/alternative medicine, and funerals and/or physical deaths. It’s not a coincidence that many young people, esp in the entertainment fields pass at age 27. Do know that they are resting in peace though…often visiting and playing with their loved one’s pets. 🙂
The beauty about your spiritual chill years is that they are supported by the Universe. People, places, and opportunities will arrive to get you on track to make the most of it. Welcome the new energies with a relaxing sigh of relief from the previous years and/or approaching years. If you’re lucky, you’ll discover a “shared year buddy” to enjoy every single year’s energies with. I discovered BTS’s Park Jimin (10-13) to be mine. Kudos to some Boy Bands. 🙂